Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.304 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,452,520 Dinar (R$ 3,987) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)