Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.947 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,275,679 Dinar (R$ 3,393) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)