Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 366.473 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,211,542 Dinar (R$ 3,306) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)