Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 349.520 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,131,325 Dinar (R$ 3,237) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)