Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.522 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,177,100 Dinar (R$ 3,160) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (31 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)