Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.945 IQD / SSP *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 565,664 Dinar (56,880 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)