Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.772 IQD / SSP *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 72% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 295,774 Dinar (27,457 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)