Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.900 IQD / SSP *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 882,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 443,181 Dinar (49,794 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)