Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.155 IQD / SSP *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 913,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 451,656 Dinar (49,335 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)