Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.900 IQD / SSP *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 983,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 484,836 Dinar (54,474 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)