Cost of living comparison between Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 369.377 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,335,201 Dinar (R$ 6,322) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)