Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 344.076 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 959,620 Dinar (R$ 2,789) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 666 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)