Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 373.476 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,052,150 Dinar (R$ 2,817) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)