Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.410 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,793,626 Dinar (RD$ 155,410) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)