Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.527 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,137,726 Dinar (RD$ 168,700) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)