Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.659 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 69% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 587,144 Dinar (160,455 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)