Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.726 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 69% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 590,219 Dinar (158,425 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (40 minutes ago)