Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 68% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 650,811 Dinar (173,586 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (29 minutes ago)