Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 147.868 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,797,606 Dinar (32,445 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,270,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)