Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 377.811 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,788,371 Dinar (R$ 4,734) in Joinville.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)