Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,190 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.676 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 714,612 Dinar (R 8,245) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)