Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,962 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.455 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,308,858 Dinar (R 12,901) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)