Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,749 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.123 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,197,432 Dinar (R 13,744) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (39 minutes ago)