Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,407 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.685 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,210,957 Dinar (R 13,810) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)