Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1470.809 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,292,914 Dinar (€2,919) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)