Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 685,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 359,852 Dinar (₨19,647) in Jodhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)