Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.480 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 652,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 339,386 Dinar (₨18,365) in Jodhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 1 hour ago)