Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.221 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 654,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 343,950 Dinar (₨18,877) in Jodhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (about 1 hour ago)