Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.048 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,203,553 Dinar (R$ 3,167) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)