Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.737 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,335,945 Dinar (﷼ 7,398) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)