Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.031 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,583,010 Dinar (₩1,535,032) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)