Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.109 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,704,495 Dinar (₩1,536,493) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (25 minutes ago)