Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.167 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 472,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 247,487 Dinar (元1,405) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 2 hours ago)