Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 174.544 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 453,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 234,237 Dinar (元1,342) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)