Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 186.963 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 591,028 Dinar (元3,161) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Butte, Montana costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)