Cost of living in Jinan, China vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.419 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 966,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 675,111 Dinar (3,916元) in Jinan.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,828 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 34,000元 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 220 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)