Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 174.281 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 775,721 Dinar (元4,451) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)