Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.423 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 878,043 Dinar (18,914 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)