Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.443 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,397,070 Dinar (44,853 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (21 minutes ago)