Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.233 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 773,427 Dinar (元4,364) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)