Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 186.642 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,610,000 Dinar (元8,626) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Road Town costs $966 (43 minutes ago)