Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.291 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 413,226 Dinar (₨36,599) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (35 minutes ago)