Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.250 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 790,230 Dinar (₨77,094) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 758,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)