Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.725 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 800,281 Dinar (₨74,621) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 763,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)