Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.241 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 694,767 Dinar (₨61,805) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 661,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (24 minutes ago)