Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.058 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (₨138) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)