Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.409 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,400 Dinar (₨310) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)