Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.207 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,900 Dinar (₨324) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)