Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 327.421 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,519,657 Dinar (32,129 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)