Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 340.005 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,248,251 Dinar (21,318 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)