Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.412 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,652,433 Dinar (20,013 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)