Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1192.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,228,274 Dinar ($15,287) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)