Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,823,262 Dinar ($10,830) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €850 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)