Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,980,099 Dinar ($11,808) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)