Cost of living comparison between Jersey City, New Jersey, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1161.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,724,269 Dinar ($10,098) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)