Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,681,698 Dinar ($14,859) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)