Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1362.018 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,746,673 Dinar (€1,282) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)