Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1447.082 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,721,774 Dinar (€1,190) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)