Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1458.385 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,854,619 Dinar (€2,643) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)