Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1377.765 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 819,442 Dinar (€595) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)