Cost of living comparison between Jelgava, Latvia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1238.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,133,017 Dinar (€915) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)