Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,189,918 Dinar (€950) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (42 minutes ago)