Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.035 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,059,434 Dinar (₩2,955,579) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)