Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.096 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,426,372 Dinar (₩4,037,831) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)