Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.997 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,515,414 Dinar (₩2,523,891) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (41 minutes ago)