Cost of living comparison between Jeju, South Korea and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.032 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,069,646 Dinar (₩2,005,869) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)