Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.208 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,281,718 Dinar (﷼ 4,119) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 2 hours ago)