Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.740 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,518,629 Dinar (﷼ 4,810) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 2 hours ago)