Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.738 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,577,438 Dinar (﷼ 4,996) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)