Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.885 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 738,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 364,846 Dinar (₨20,399) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)