Cost of living comparison between Jamshedpur, India and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.065 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 206,936 Dinar (₨12,126) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)