Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 737,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 345,303 Dinar (₨18,824) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)