Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.936 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 605,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 285,808 Dinar (₨15,935) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)