Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.343 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 698,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 345,817 Dinar (₨18,852) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (31 minutes ago)