Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.362 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 515,322 Dinar (₨29,681) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)