Cost of living comparison between Jamnagar, India and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.428 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 832,553 Dinar (₨47,770) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)