Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.302 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 882,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 500,850 Dinar (₨27,366) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)