Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.386 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 893,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 512,213 Dinar (₨29,462) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)