Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.274 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,088,937 Dinar (₨59,591) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (42 minutes ago)