Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.507 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,064,873 Dinar (₨60,826) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)