Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.149 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 849,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 505,401 Dinar (₨27,848) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)