Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.192 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 777,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 444,198 Dinar (₨24,418) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (38 minutes ago)