Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.944 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 729,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 394,057 Dinar (₨21,960) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (about 1 hour ago)