Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.440 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 709,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 347,837 Dinar (₨19,945) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)