Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.818 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 378,432 Dinar (₨21,239) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)