Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08841 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,150,867 Dinar (Rp 46,949,434) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)