Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08631 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,746,622 Dinar (Rp 31,821,712) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (39 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)