Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08861 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,133,297 Dinar (Rp 46,645,705) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (36 minutes ago)