Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08698 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,742,130 Dinar (Rp 31,527,544) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)