Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08864 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,564,523 Dinar (Rp 28,930,686) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (43 minutes ago)