Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08289 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,398,222 Dinar (Rp 40,997,122) in Jakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 40,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)