Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08896 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,678,991 Dinar (Rp 30,113,125) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)