Cost of living comparison between Jaipur, India and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.065 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 197,564 Dinar (₨11,577) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (37 minutes ago)