Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.329 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 388,495 Dinar (₨21,196) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)