Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.012 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 881,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 433,386 Dinar (₨24,061) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)