Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1386.091 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,246,492 Dinar (€899) in Jaén.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)