Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1458.094 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,262,413 Dinar (€866) in Jaén.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (32 minutes ago)