Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,993,864 Dinar ($3,425) in Jacksonville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (25 minutes ago)