Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,217,496 Dinar ($3,614) in Jacksonville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)