Cost of living comparison between Jacksonville, Florida, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1162.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,713,254 Dinar ($6,638) in Jacksonville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)