Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1182.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,837,183 Dinar ($6,630) in Jacksonville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)