Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,554,191 Dinar ($6,396) in Jacksonville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (26 minutes ago)