Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,794,245 Dinar ($3,205) in Jackson, Mississippi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)