Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,664,531 Dinar ($1,409) in Jackson, Mississippi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)