Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 372.755 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,364,552 Dinar (R$ 3,661) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (22 minutes ago)