Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 302.149 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 718,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 479,170 Dinar (1,586TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsingborg costs 6,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)