Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 251.592 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 617,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 366,633 Dinar (1,457TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)