Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 300.765 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 495,787 Dinar (1,648TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (44 minutes ago)