Cost of living comparison between Izhevsk, Russia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.711 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Izhevsk (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 913,456 Dinar (руб 48,819) in Izhevsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)