Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.611 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,717,351 Dinar (¥727,287) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (33 minutes ago)