Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.670 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,115,338 Dinar (¥666,842) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)