Cost of living in Ivanovo, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.641 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ivanovo (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 786,345 Dinar (руб 38,096) in Ivanovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (36 minutes ago)