Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,123,980 Dinar ($5,185) in Ithaca, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (37 minutes ago)