Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.018 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,736,217 Dinar (R$ 4,692) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)