Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,513 prices entered by 875 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 244.547 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 660,871 Dinar (2,702TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)