Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,585 prices entered by 876 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 189.462 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 525,414 Dinar (2,773TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)