Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,038 prices entered by 842 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 223.405 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,816,295 Dinar (8,130TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)