Cost of living comparison between Istanbul, Turkey and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,756 prices entered by 714 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 330.167 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,128,431 Dinar (3,418TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)