Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 330.618 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (9TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 3 hours ago)