Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 308.607 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 673,499 Dinar (2,182TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)