Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.448 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,900 Dinar (18TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)