Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 250.148 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 886,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 479,448 Dinar (1,917TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)