Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.356 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 150,205 Dinar (E£ 2,298) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)