Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.307 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 364,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 151,592 Dinar (E£ 2,286) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)