Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.251 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,850,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 865,842 Dinar (₨84,466) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (34 minutes ago)