Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.244 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 580,899 Dinar (1,854TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (36 minutes ago)