Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03402 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 751,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 266,935 Dinar (﷼ 7,845,419) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)