Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02819 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 577,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 206,286 Dinar (﷼ 7,317,577) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)