Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03648 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 130,639 Dinar (﷼ 3,580,688) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)